The District has ensured that we have individual Chromebook devices for all of our students. 7th-12th grade students will receive their Chromebooks on their first day of attendance. Students should be taking their Chromebooks home daily to complete assignments and ensure that their devices are charged. Students in Pre-K-6th grades will have their individual devices assigned to them in their classrooms and will take their devices home as needed to support virtual learning days.
Fully remote learners have been contacted individually to set up appointments to receive their devices. If you have not received a call, please contact Marnie Hillier, ext 2017.
To support your child with connectivity options for their device, families who may not have sufficient internet home access should contact the school at ext. 2017.
- Parent Resources Parents may reach out anytime for technology assistance by calling ext. 1239 and someone will be in touch with you. Technology resources, video tutorials, and information will be provided through our Facebook page and the Technology page on our District website.
- Internet Safety at Home
- Google Meet for Students and Parents
- Google Classroom Overview for Families
- Getting Started with your Chromebook
- Keshequa Parent Guide to 100% Remote Learning
- Keshequa 1:1 Chromebook Program--Parent Frequently Asked Questions
- Google Classroom Cheat Sheet for Students
- How To Access a Split Screen on Your Chromebook