- Please call the Main Office every day that your child will be absent from school. Only one call is necessary if you are on vacation and have called ahead with the date(s) that your child will be absent.
- Absences will be entered as unexcused any time that a phone call or note following an absence is not received.
- A written note should be sent to school within three days following any absence. The student can deliver the note to the Health Office.
- Voice mail is available 24 hours a day, so you may leave a message about your child’s late arrival to school due to a medical appointment. Without a note or a phone call to/from a parent, we cannot take a child’s word upon late arrival to school from a medical appointment/illness, and the tardy will be entered as an unexcused tardy to school.
- If your your child is late arriving to school, please sign him or her in at the nurse's office.
- Whenever possible, please send in a note with your child the day of the appointment. The note should state the time you wish to pick up your child and the specific reason for the dismissal.
- Your child should turn in the note to his/her teacher first thing in the morning upon arrival to school. Once you arrive at the front office desk, your child will be called down to meet you.
- Parents need to sign out their child at the main office. Please keep in mind that we do not call the student down until a parent is present to sign out their child.
Please call the school no later than 2:15 p.m. if you wish to pick up your child at dismissal.